Call 24/7 for a Quote
Junking Your Cadillac Escalade For Cash? Things To Know
December 15th, 2020 | Posted in Uncategorized
- Weight matters – With an average weight between 5,500 and 5,800 pounds, an Escalade is worth quite a bit in scrap metal alone.
- Usable features – If your Escalade has usable features like a backup camera, remote start, and more, it can be worth more even when selling for scrap.
- Clean paperwork – Did you know that the Escalade was once the most frequently stolen vehicle in the country? Get your paperwork in order so you can prove you’re not selling a stolen car.
- Repair costs – The average annual cost of repairs on an Escalade is just over $1,000. If you have a repair on the vehicle that will cost more than the car itself, scrapping the car is the best option.
- Average scrap value – The average offer on an Escalade varies between $600 and $800 for a salvage yard.