Call 24/7 for a Quote
Used Auto Parts Yard
U Pull & Save is a self-service salvage yard designed to save you money. Our yard is self-service, which means in order to pull your parts, you will need to bring your own tools. At U-Pull & Save, you pull the part of your choice and save money by doing it yourself, so bring your tools and save!
We purchase vehicles daily to supply us with fresh inventory. You can find just about any auto parts you are looking for in our comprehensive salvage yard. Stop by any time or let us know if you have questions. We are open 7 days a week for your convenience.
Your safety is our #1 priority. In order to maintain a high level of safety at the yard, we have a few regulations in place. Please be aware of these rules for pulling parts from the yard:
- A $1.00 per person cash admission fee will be charged to enter the premises.
- Alcoholic beverages and drugs are not allowed.
- You must be 18 years old or older to enter.
- Please don’t bring pets inside the lot.
- All parts that you bring into the yard must be marked by an employee of U-Pull & Save. You will be charged for all unmarked parts.
- Toolboxes must be inspected prior to entering and exiting the yard.
- We monitor theft and vandalism, and any infraction will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
- Any parts that are not needed and are not going to be purchased must be placed in the vehicle they were removed from.
- Anyone failing to adhere to the safety policies of the yard will be asked to leave.
- While we pride ourselves in maintaining a clean facility, traces of metal, glass, and other objects can be present. For this reason, you must wear suitable shoes while on the premises.
With all that said, have fun and come get some great parts for great prices!
Huge Auto Part Selection
If you are working on an auto project or looking for a hard-to-find part, come to our yard. You will not find a larger selection anywhere else. U Pull & Save is southwestern Florida’s leader in salvage auto parts.