Call 24/7 for a Quote
Used Auto Parts Yard
U Pull & Save is a self-service salvage yard designed to save you money on your vehicle repairs or rebuilds. Our yard is self-service, which means you will need to bring your own tools and be able to pull the parts from the cars in our lot on your own. At cheap junkyards like U Pull & Save, you pull the part of your choice and save money by doing it yourself, so bring your tools, roll up your sleeves, and save money on your auto repairs!
We purchase additional vehicles every day to supply our customers with fresh inventory to pull from. You can find just about any used car part you are looking for in our comprehensive, 6-acre salvage yard. But, if you can’t find the part you need today, consider coming back another time to search through our ever-refreshing inventory of scrap vehicles! Stop by any time or let us know if you have questions. We are open 7 days a week for your convenience.
Your safety is our top priority. To maintain a high level of safety at the yard, we have a few regulations in place similar to those you’ll see at other vehicle scrapyards in Fort Myers, Florida. Please be aware of these rules for pulling parts from the yard:
- A $1.00 admission fee will be charged for each person to enter the premises; we accept cash only for the entrance fee.
- Alcoholic beverages and drugs are not allowed on the lot.
- You must be 18 years old or older to enter. No minors will be given entry, even if accompanied by an adult.
- Please don’t bring any pets inside the lot.
- All parts that you bring into the yard must be marked by an employee of U Pull & Save. You will be charged for all unmarked parts when leaving the premises.
- Toolboxes must be inspected prior to entering and exiting the yard.
- We monitor theft and vandalism, and any infraction will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
- Any parts that are not needed and are not going to be purchased must be placed in the vehicle they were removed from.
- Anyone failing to adhere to the safety policies of the yard will be asked to leave.
- While we pride ourselves in maintaining a clean facility, traces of metal, glass, and other objects can be present. For this reason, you must wear suitable shoes while on the premises.
Remember, these rules protect you and our other customers while also helping to keep our salvage yard cleaner and making it easier for everyone to find the salvage car parts they’re looking for. Please be courteous and follow the rules outlined above. With all that said, have fun and come get some great parts for great prices!
Huge Auto Part Selection
If you are working on an auto project or looking for hard-to-find car scrap parts, try a salvage yard. We are the largest self-service salvage yard in Florida’s Southwestern region; you will not find a larger selection of used car parts and salvage cars on our lot than you’ll find at any of the other salvage junkyards in the area. U Pull & Save is Southwestern Florida’s leader in salvage auto parts and wrecker yards. Whether you’re an experienced salvager or you’re looking to try a salvage yard for the first time, U Pull & Save is the best place to buy parts from a junkyard. With the right tools and a little know-how, you can get quality parts for your repairs and rebuilds at the lowest possible price.
Call Us To Sell Your Junk Car 7 Days A Week.
Monday-Sunday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Visit our Used Auto Parts Lot 6 days A Week
Monday-Saturday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm