Call 24/7 for a Quote
Used Auto Parts Yard
Salvage and Save
Looking for quality auto parts at a great price? Look no further than U Pull & Save, the biggest and best salvage yard in the Fort Myers, Florida, area. When you buy parts from a junk yard, you’re saving money and having a great time. Our yard is paradise for DIY repair enthusiasts looking for bargains on OEM parts. Whether you’re on the hunt for a used engine or transmissions, interested in used body parts, or searching for automotive electrical components in southwestern Florida, you’re guaranteed to save by buying used, recycled parts from U Pull & Save. Our pricing is designed to provide the best value for your dollar. Come on in to see what treasures you can find today!
Used Auto Parts Yard
U Pull & Save is a self-service salvage yard designed to save you money on your vehicle repairs or rebuilds. Our car parts junkyard is self-service, which means you need to bring your own tools and have the ability to pull the parts from the cars in our lot on your own. At cheap junkyards like U Pull & Save, you pull the part of your choice and save money by doing it yourself. So, pack up your tools, roll up your sleeves, and come on in to U Pull & Save to save money on your auto repairs!
You can find just about any used car part you’re looking for in our widespread, 6-acre used car parts salvage yard in Florida. And, if you can’t find the part you need today, consider coming back another time to search through our constantly changing inventory of scrap vehicles! We purchase additional vehicles every day so our inventory is always fresh. Stop by anytime or let us know if you have questions. We are open 7 days a week for your convenience.
Your safety is our top priority. To maintain a high level of safety at the yard, we have a handful of regulations in place similar to those you’ll see at other vehicle scrapyards in Fort Myers, Florida. Please be aware of these rules when pulling parts from the yard:
- Admission is $1.00, cash only, for every person who visits our lot.
- No alcoholic beverages or drugs are allowed on the lot.
- You must be 18 years old or older to enter. No minors will be given entry, even if accompanied by an adult.
- No pets.
- All parts that you bring into the yard must be marked by an employee of U Pull & Save. You will be charged for all unmarked parts when leaving the premises.
- Toolboxes must be inspected prior to entering and exiting the yard.
- We monitor theft and vandalism, and any infraction will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
- Any parts that are not needed and are not going to be purchased must be placed back in the vehicle they were removed from.
- Anyone failing to adhere to the safety policies of the yard will be asked to leave.
- While we pride ourselves in maintaining a clean facility, traces of metal, glass, and other objects can be present. For this reason, you must wear suitable shoes while on the premises.
Remember, these rules protect you and our other customers while also helping to keep our salvage yard cleaner and making it easier for everyone to find the salvage car parts they’re looking for. Please be courteous and follow the rules outlined above. With all that said, have fun and come get some great parts for great prices!
Huge Auto Part Selection
If you are working on an auto project or looking for hard-to-find car scrap parts, try a salvage yard. We are the largest self-service salvage yard in Florida’s Southwestern region; you will not find a larger selection of used car parts and salvage cars at any of the other salvage junkyards in the area. U Pull & Save is Southwestern Florida’s leader in salvage auto parts and wrecker yards. Whether you’re an experienced salvager or you’re curious about trying a salvage yard for the first time, U Pull & Save is the best place to buy parts from a junkyard. With the right tools and a little know-how, you can get quality parts for your repairs and rebuilds at the lowest possible prices.
Call Us To Sell Your Junk Car 7 Days A Week.
Monday-Sunday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Visit our Used Auto Parts Lot 6 days A Week
Monday-Saturday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm