Call 24/7 for a Quote
How to Sell Your Junk Car During the COVID-19 Pandemic
COVID. Ugh. It’s the pandemic that just keeps going and going and going. This one microscopic virus has changed everything – how we work, how our children learn, how we shop, and how we feel about the world around us. We’ve had to change our habits and zero in on the things that are most important. The continued call for social distancing is still reverberating through our lives.
One of those reverberations involves cars. COVID’s impact on cars is significant and includes the following:
- We can’t get them. Supply chain problems have severely restricted the number of cars available for purchase across the country.
- We can’t repair them. Again, supply chain problems have made parts scarce and cars are going unrepaired.
- We don’t need them. Now that we’re working from home, shopping from home, and learning from home, the need for cars has diminished.
If you’ve got an old car that you aren’t driving much anymore, that you can’t repair because you can’t find the parts, and that you’re tired of staring at through your kitchen window day after day, now is a good time to sell it.
But has COVID made it impossible to sell a used car?
No. In fact, one of the best ways to get cash for cars in Fort Myers, FL, is to sell to an auto salvage yard like U Pull & Save, and our simple process is perfect in the age of COVID. Why is salvaging your car so COVID-friendly?
- You can initiate the process over the phone. Just call us any time, 24/7. Give us a bit of information about your vehicle. We’ll need the make, model, year, VIN, and a general description of the car’s condition. In less than 10 minutes, we’ll provide a verbal estimate of what we’ll pay for your car.
- You have time to consider the offer. Call other junkyards to compare; U Pull & Save offers competitive pricing, so we don’t think you’ll find a better offer, but you can “shop” around easily from your phone and your sofa.
- You schedule a pickup time with a member of our staff. You don’t need to drive the car to our lot; we come to you. We’ll send a tow truck to get the car and they’ll bring the cash, so you get paid on the spot. Your interactions with the driver can be as socially distanced as you’d like.
- We buy the car and pay you the cash, all without you ever needing to leave your home or come in contact with anyone.
It’s pretty much the perfect setup for a COVID world. You don’t need to meet potential buyers in person, provide test drives, or take the car to a dealer for an appraisal. If you’re looking for a fully socially distanced way to get rid of your junk car, selling it to a salvage yard is the ideal answer.
COVID has caused many folks to wait on a lot of things; we’re putting stuff off until the pandemic ends. Since that doesn’t seem to be happening anytime soon, it’s time to take action. If you’ve been waiting to sell your old clunker, today’s the day the wait ends. Pick up the phone and call U Pull & Save.We buy cars with cash in Fort Myers, FL, and we’ll buy your car for cash, no matter the car and no matter the condition. In a moment when nothing feels easy or safe, this is a choice you can make that’s totally easy and totally safe. Call now.